When it’s time to reroof, you need a roofer you can trust. Our team will assess you roof to determine if a replacement is necessary. If replacement is necessary, we partner with you to develop a roof strategy that meets your goals and budget.Apollo Primm specializes in the following commercial roofing systems:
- TPO (Thermoplastic Olefin) – Highly resistant to UV rays and is becoming increasingly common in roofing, especially in warmer climates.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer) – Extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used on low-slope commercial buildings.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) – A roof membrane that consists of two flexible layers of PVC, with a reinforcing layer of scrim sandwiched in the middle.
- Roof Coating – A monolithic, fully adhered, fluid-applied roofing membrane. A roof coating actually becomes the top layer of a composite roof membrane and underlying system. As such, the roof coating is the topmost layer of protection for the membrane, receiving the impact of sunlight (both infrared and ultraviolet (UV)), rain, hail and physical damage.
- Firestone: Master Contractor and Inner Circle of Quality
- Carlisle: Perfect 10 Award and FleeceBACK® Champions
- Johns Manville: Pinnacle Advantage Summit Club
Roof installations are backed by the manufacturer’s warranty and two-year installation warranty.
Contact us now to determine if it’s time to reroof.